Yosemite National Park is one of America’s most beautiful protected places. There’s nothing quite like gazing upon Yosemite Valley for the first time. Yosemite also has plenty of nice places to stay in and around the park. This page will point you in the direction of some of those fine hotels, with the research on well reviewed Yosemite hotels already done for you.
The website that was mainly used as a reference for travel reviews was Trip Advisor. Right now, they’re the most trusted review website out there. If a hotel isn’t on there, it probably doesn’t have many visitors.
If you’re going to be staying in Yosemite, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind:
- The park gets very crowded in the summer. This can actually mean there’s traffic on the park roads, which is the last thing you want to deal with on vacation.
- Most of the hotels aren’t in the park, they’re outside of it. Plan on driving and getting up early to beat the rush of visitors to the park.
- It can start snowing in Yosemite in October. Plan accordingly!
- The nearest major airport to Yosemite is in Fresno, but many fly into San Francisco or Oakland. Flying into San Francisco often makes for a far better experience if you have time.
- Camping is a viable option if you’d like to save money, but plan ahead. Campsites are incredibly busy in the summer.
Click here to find the complete list of the best Yosemite hotels and start your trip planning!